Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 7-8/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 7-8/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Shimadzu Corporation: Introducing the latest version Lab-at-a-glance powered by LabSolutions BiX
- Tu, 14.2.2023, 07:00 (CET)
LabSolutions BiX enables the monitoring of the Live Status of laboratory activities, the efficiency of laboratory users, instrument utilization, and other new features...
2. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Computerized System Validation: GAMP 5 2nd Edition, What You Need to Know
- We, 15.2.2023, 16:00 (CET)
We shall take a look at the contents of the long awaited GAMP 5 Version 2 release to examine what has truly changed since the Version 1 release, with special focus on Pharma, BioPharma, and Biotech industries.
3. Agilent Technologies: Infrared Analysis of Microplastics as Prescribed by the Southern California Coastal Water Research Project (SCCWRP) SOP, Using the Agilent 8700 LDIR
- Th, 16.2.2023, 20:00 (CET)
This presentation will discuss how the LDIR can be used to automate the analysis of microplastics, following the analytical steps prescribed by the SOP.
4. Agilent Technologies: Advances and Strategies in ICP-OES to Handle High-Matrix Samples
- Th, 23.2.2023, 20:00 (CET)
How the state-of-the-art ICP-OES technology can help you to improve your elemental analysis in samples containing up to 30% of total dissolved solids.