Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 5-6/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 5-6/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Agilent Technologies: Measurement of Content Uniformity Using the TRS100 Quantitative Pharmaceutical Analysis System
- Mo, 30.1.2023, 21:30 (CET)
The Agilent TRS100 Raman system is ideal for fast assay of tablets, capsules, and other dosage forms.
2. Metrohm: Fluorescence-Free Raman at 785nm
- Tu, 31.1.2023, 19:00 (CET)
We will explain how XTR works and show different use cases for both qualitative and quantitative measurements, including biodiesel and polyurethane production.
3. Agilent Technologies: Got ICP-OES questions? We got answers!
- Tu, 31.1.2023, 21:30 (CET)
We will address the most asked questions from customers, as well as important questions to ask when evaluating an ICP-OES.
4. Agilent Technologies: A Discussion on Sample Preparation of Water Samples for Analysis of Microplastics
- Th, 2.2.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Please join us for the next presentation in this series which will highlight Agilent’s turn-key approach for analyzing microplastics using the 8700 LDIR.
5. Agilent Technologies: Demystifying Digestions: an Hour to Better Sample Prep
- Fr, 3.2.2023, 19:00 (CET)
In this webinar you will learn how microwaves digest samples, recommendations on sample size and acid combinations, what good vs. bad digests look like, and where to go for help when you need it.
6. Agilent Technologies: Creating Helpful Incentives to Produce Semiconductors (CHIPS) Act – Is my laboratory ready to run semiconductor applications?
- Tu, 7.2.2023, 21:30 (CET)
In this webinar we will discuss the possible impact of the CHIPS ACT in a state near you and outline the steps necessary to ready your lab to supply and support these emerging needs.
7. C&EN/Photothermal Spectroscopy: Sub-500nm Simultaneous IR+Raman Microscopy for Microplastics and Materials Science Research
- We, 8.2.2023, 17:00 (CET)
This webinar discusses this novel technique and provides numerous application examples.
8. Agilent Technologies: The latest MH software for ICPMS improvements and upgrades
- Th, 9.2.2023, 20:00 (CET)
In this webinar, we will discuss the improvements and additional features in Mass Hunter software MH 5.2 to keep your analysis running smoothly.