Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 2-3/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 2-3/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of spectroscopy
1. Agilent Technologies: Characterization of Microplastics in Sediment Using Stereomicroscopy and Laser Direct Infrared (LDIR) Spectroscopy
- Mo, 9.1.2023, 21:30 (CET)
In this work, we analyzed MPs in sediment using laser direct infrared (LDIR) imaging, a relatively new technique in environmental MP studies.
2. Agilent Technologies: New Year resolution for my ICP-MS: I will keep my ICP-MS analysis free from contaminants
- Tu, 10.1.2023, 21:30 (CET)
In this webinar, we will discuss ways to prevent cross contamination and carryover, as well as tips and trick on analyzing.
3. Agilent Technologies: Common UV-Vis Questions Answered
- Th, 12.1.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Join us in this webinar where we will discuss some of the most common questions for UV-VIS data collection.
4. Agilent Technologies: Picking the Right UV-Vis-NIR For Me: What Specs Do I Need?
- Fr, 13.1.2023, 19:00 (CET)
Key performance differentiators between UV-VIS-NIR spectrometers as well as the impact that these have on measurement capabilities.
5. Agilent Technologies: Fast assay of Tablets, Capsules, and other Dosage forms using Transmission Raman Spectroscopy and SORS Raman Spectroscopy
- Mo, 16.1.2023, 21:30 (CET)
This online seminar provides a comprehensive introduction to the TRS and SORS technologies and their applications.
6. Wiley Analytical Science: Synthetic Cannabinoid Analysis & Classification of IR Spectra by Bridge Carbonyl Bands
- Tu, 17.1.2023, 16:00 (CET)
A new patented technology that examines the distinct bridge carbonyl band patterns and forensic databases in this type of analysis.
7. Agilent Technologies: New Year resolution for my ICP-OES: I will keep my ICP-OES analysis free from contaminants
- Tu, 17.1.2023, 21:30 (CET)
We will discuss ways to prevent cross contamination and carryover, as well as tips and trick on analyzing samples with heavy/dirty matrices with ICP-OES.
8. Agilent Technologies: Software BootCamp Kick-off - MP-AES
- Th, 19.1.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Agilent MP Expert software is supplied with all MP-AES instruments and is your gateway to complete control of your analysis.
9. Agilent Technologies: Rapid, automated characterization of microplastics using laser direct infrared imaging and spectroscopy
- Fr, 20.1.2023, 10:00 (CET)
Recent advances in infrared micro-spectroscopy combining a Quantum Cascade Laser (QCL) with scanning optics has created a new paradigm, (LDIR).
10. Agilent Technologies: Laser ablation – a mature technique for analysis of solid samples
- Fr, 20.1.2023, 19:00 (CET)
In this webinar we will set the stage for an open Q&A by introducing the benefits of laser ablation for many types of elemental analysis.