Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 6-7/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 6-7/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
1. Agilent Technologies: Creating Helpful Incentives to Produce Semiconductors (CHIPS) Act – Is my laboratory ready to run semiconductor applications?
- Tu, 7.2.2023, 21:30 (CET)
In this webinar we will discuss the possible impact of the CHIPS ACT in a state near you and outline the steps necessary to ready your lab to supply and support these emerging needs.
2. C&EN/Photothermal Spectroscopy: Sub-500nm Simultaneous IR+Raman Microscopy for Microplastics and Materials Science Research
- We, 8.2.2023, 17:00 (CET)
This webinar discusses this novel technique and provides numerous application examples.
3. Agilent Technologies: The latest MH software for ICPMS improvements and upgrades
- Th, 9.2.2023, 20:00 (CET)
In this webinar, we will discuss the improvements and additional features in Mass Hunter software MH 5.2 to keep your analysis running smoothly.
4. Shimadzu Corporation: Introducing the latest version Lab-at-a-glance powered by LabSolutions BiX
- Tu, 14.2.2023, 07:00 (CET)
LabSolutions BiX enables the monitoring of the Live Status of laboratory activities, the efficiency of laboratory users, instrument utilization, and other new features...
5. Separation Science/Agilent Technologies: Computerized System Validation: GAMP 5 2nd Edition, What You Need to Know
- We, 15.2.2023, 16:00 (CET)
We shall take a look at the contents of the long awaited GAMP 5 Version 2 release to examine what has truly changed since the Version 1 release, with special focus on Pharma, BioPharma, and Biotech industries.
6. Agilent Technologies: Infrared Analysis of Microplastics as Prescribed by the Southern California Coastal Water Research Project (SCCWRP) SOP, Using the Agilent 8700 LDIR
- Th, 16.2.2023, 20:00 (CET)
This presentation will discuss how the LDIR can be used to automate the analysis of microplastics, following the analytical steps prescribed by the SOP.