Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 17/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 17/2023
In the week from April 24, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Agilent Technologies: New LDIR Enhancements to Streamline Microplastics Analysis
- Mo, 24.4.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
The easy-to-use 8700 LDIR has undergone a performance enhancements with the addition of automated on-filter analysis.
2. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: Advances and applications of ICP-MS for food and environmental analysis
- Tu, 25.4.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
We will discuss developments in ICP-MS as a result of using helium collision mode. We will explore the utilization of reaction cell technologies such as those employed in modern triple quadrupole instruments.
3. Agilent Technologies: Environmental Analysis via ICP-OES Part 1: A dive into EPA Method 200.7 and 6010
- Tu, 25.4.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
A two-day webinar covering 200.7 and 6010 methods from method building to report generation.
4. NenoVision: AFM-in-SEM LiteScope 2.5: Redefining In-Situ Correlative Analyses
- We, 26.4.2023, 16:00 (CEST)
Introduction to AFM-in-SEM and In-Situ Correlative Microscopy. Discover key Innovations and features of LiteScope 2.5. Open Hardware/Software Philosophy.
5. Wiley Analytical Science/Bruker Optics: Effective Analysis of Polymers Using IR, Raman Spectroscopy, and MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry
- Th, 27.4.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
Examples will be presented demonstrating the effectiveness of IR and Raman analysis and will discuss several MS analytical techniques and their applications for polymer analysis.
6. Agilent Technologies: UV/Vis Software Bootcamp
- Th, 27.4.2023, 20:00 (CET)
UV/Vis Software topics...
7. Agilent Technologies: ICP-MS MassHunter How To: What is and How to use Half Mass Correction
- Fr, 28.4.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
Topics include, but are not limited to, Building a batch template, Half mass correction, Reporting templates, and IntelliQuant, to name a few.