Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 18/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 18/2023
In the week from May 1, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
👉 DETAILS AND REGISTRATION IN THE WEBINARS SECTION
1. Agilent Technologies: Microplastics in Wastewater: A Population Based Approach to Identifying Potential Sources
- Mo, 1.5.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
Within a closed wastewater treatment system, we used LDIR to determine the quantity of microplastics at various points along the treatment process.
2. Agilent Technologies: Environmental Analysis via ICP-OES Part 2: A dive into EPA Method 200.7 and 6010
- Tu, 2.5.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
A two-day webinar covering 200.7 and 6010 methods from method building to report generation.
3. Shimadzu Corporation: Automated Water Quality Monitoring in Pharma with On-Line TOC Analyzer
- We, 3.5.2023, 10:00 (CEST)
We will discuss about the use of TOC (Total Organic Carbon) analysis as a powerful tool for pharmaceutical water quality monitoring.
4. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Online Trace Elemental Analysis User Meeting
- We, 3.5.2023, 11:00 (CEST)
You are invited to join this free online event. Listen to user talks and use the opportunity to address your analytical questions to our application specialists.
5. Agilent Technologies: ICP-QQQ: How this unique technology is helping scientists produce accurate and reliable results worldwide
- Th, 4.5.2023, 20:00 (CET)
In this webcast, the principles and benefits of ICP-QQQ technology will be discussed.