Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 14-15/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 14-15/2023
In the next two weeks, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. SelectScience/Andor Technology: Optimizing equipment for optical spectroscopy
- Tu, 4.4.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
In this third session of a four-part ‘Fundamentals of Spectroscopy’ course, having previously covered the ‘why’, we’ll now focus on the ‘how’.
2. Agilent Technologies: Ready to replace your 7700? The latest 7850 or 7900 will exceed your expectations! Part 2
- Tu, 4.4.2023, 20:30 (CET)
Join us in this two-part webinar series to find out what the new generations of Agilent single quadrupole systems: 7850 ICPMS, and 7900 ICPMS have to offer.
3. Agilent Technologies: Let’s go Back to Basics: A Mini Workshop on How ICP-MS Operates
- Th, 6.4.2023, 20:00 (CET)
During the workshop we will cover general theory on ICP-MS and each one of its components.
4. Agilent Technologies: Maintaining Your UV-VIS Spectrometer
- Fr, 7.4.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
UV-VIS typical maintenance and some common validation tests will be discussed.
5. Agilent Technologies: Ready to replace your 700 series ICP-OES? The latest 5800 or 5900 will exceed your expectations! Part 1
- Tu, 11.4.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
We will discuss key differences between the 700 and the new 5800, and 5900 models, including new features and major advantages.
6. Agilent Technologies: What is it and How to set up an Advanced Valve System (AVS) for ICP-OES
- Fr, 14.4.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
Topics include, but are not limited to Advanced Valve System (AVS). You don’t want to miss them! Come with all your questions for our immediate answers!