Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 12/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 12/2023
In the week from March 20, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Agilent Technologies: A UV-Vis that was Designed From Top to Bottom to Meet the Needs of the Biochemistry Laboratory
- Mo, 20.3.2023, 21:30 (CET)
The Cary 3500 UV-Vis system implements the most recent optical components and technology to increase the speed of analysis to make one's laboratory more productive and reduce analysis backlog.
2. C&EN/CEM Corporation/Agilent Technologies: Measuring Heavy Metals in Baby Food Using Regulatory Approved Elemental Analysis
- Tu, 21.3.2023, 16:00 (CET)
Join Agilent and CEM for an educational seminar on the preparation and elemental analysis of baby foods by inductively coupled plasma–mass spectrometry (ICP-MS) using FDA Method EAM 4.7.
3. Agilent Technologies: Elemental Analysis of Metals in the Li-Battery Value Chain by ICP-MS
- Tu, 21.3.2023, 21:30 (CET)
To test the level of inorganic impurities in recycled battery components using a sensitive, multi-element technique such as ICP-MS is used
4. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Rapid trace elemental analysis of high purity solid samples
- We, 22.3.2023, 09:00 (CET)
Learn about how the Thermo Scientific Element GD Plus GD-MS redefines the analysis of advanced high purity materials in solid state.
5. Metrohm: Quality Control of Personal Care Products by NIRS
- We, 22.3.2023, 15:00 (CET)
We will explain the principles of NIRS and present several application examples from the personal care and cosmetics industry.
6. SelectScience/Andor Technology: Spectroscopy techniques in practice: Methods and motivations
- Th, 23.3.2023, 17:00 (CET)
We will break down UV/VIS absorption spectroscopy, photoluminescence, and Raman scattering amongst others and examine how they work.
7. Agilent Technologies: Agilent-patented Fast Sequential Flame AA – Kickstarting Your Elemental Analysis without the high cost of Argon
- Th, 23.3.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Demonstration will include hardware and software overview as well as setup and operation of the Agilent 240 Fast Sequential AA for multiple analytes.
8. Agilent Technologies: Tips For Working With Agilent's Vaya Handheld Raman Spectrometer
- Fr, 24.3.2023, 18:00 (CET)
We will discuss the capabilties of Agilent's Vaya - a handheld Raman spectrometer utilizing spatially offset Raman Spectroscopy (SORS).