Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 11-12/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 11-12/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Agilent Technologies: 21 CFR Compliance for the Cary 3500 UV-Vis Spectrometer through Openlab Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Mo, 13.3.2023, 21:30 (CET)
New additions to the Cary 3500's software expand capability for data storage and method approval.
2. Agilent Technologies: Lithium-Ion Battery Industry Chain: Quality Control Insights from Elemental Analysis of High TDS Raw Materials and More by ICP-OES
- Tu, 14.3.2023, 21:30 (CET)
During this talk, a review of data collected from ICP-OES on various battery materials will be discussed with special emphasis on high TDS samples.
3. Agilent Technologies: UV-Vis Instrumentation : From Routine to Advanced Applications Part II
- Th, 16.3.2023, 20:00 (CET)
We will focus on the high end UV-Vis-nir instrumentation and the accessories which allow for a more complex measurements to be made.
4. Agilent Technologies: A UV-Vis that was Designed From Top to Bottom to Meet the Needs of the Biochemistry Laboratory
- Mo, 20.3.2023, 21:30 (CET)
The Cary 3500 UV-Vis system implements the most recent optical components and technology to increase the speed of analysis to make one's laboratory more productive and reduce analysis backlog.
5. Agilent Technologies: Elemental Analysis of Metals in the Li-Battery Value Chain by ICP-MS
- Tu, 21.3.2023, 21:30 (CET)
To test the level of inorganic impurities in recycled battery components using a sensitive, multi-element technique such as ICP-MS is used
6. Metrohm: Quality Control of Personal Care Products by NIRS
- We, 22.3.2023, 15:00 (CET)
We will explain the principles of NIRS and present several application examples from the personal care and cosmetics industry.
7. Agilent Technologies: Agilent-patented Fast Sequential Flame AA – Kickstarting Your Elemental Analysis without the high cost of Argon
- Th, 23.3.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Demonstration will include hardware and software overview as well as setup and operation of the Agilent 240 Fast Sequential AA for multiple analytes.