Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 23/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 23/2023
In the week from June 5, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Agilent Technologies: Fast assay of Tablets, Capsules, and other Dosage forms using Transmission Raman Spectroscopy and SORS Raman Spectroscopy
- Mo, 5.6.2023, 21:30 (CET)
This online seminar provides a comprehensive introduction to the TRS and SORS technologies and their applications.
2. Bruker Daltonics: Advantageous FT-NIR Applications for the Rendering Industry
- Tu, 6.6.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
We’ll cover applications within the rendering industry whereby FT-NIR technology expands the potential for in-process adjustments to ensure that product quality.
3. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Powering through the complexity of lithium ion battery analysis
- We, 7.6.2023, 11:00 (CEST)
The requirements of elemental analysis throughout the battery supply chain and the key role that the Thermo Scientific™ iCAP RQplus ICP-MS instruments and other elemental analysis solutions play.
4. Agilent Technologies: Simple UV-VIS Workflows For Concentration Analysis
- Th, 8.6.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
We will discuss concentration analysis workflows and how to streamline these measurements with reliable hardware and software.
5. Agilent Technologies: ICP Expert How To: What is it and How to set up an Advanced Valve System (AVS) for ICP-OES
- Fr, 9.6.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
Topics like Inter Element Correction (IEC) Factors, Advanced Valve System (AVS), and Fast Automated Curve-fitting Technique (FACT), etc...