Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 10-11/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 10-11/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Agilent Technologies: Elemental Analysis of Lithium-ion Battery Cathode Materials using an ICP-OES
- Tu, 7.3.2023, 21:30 (CET)
In this webinar we will discuss about how to set up an analysis for challenging matrices of lithium-ion batteries and cathode materials on ICP-OES.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Power your elemental analysis - Get ready to transform your productivity
- We, 8.3.2023, 11:00 (CET)
This event will reveal the latest advances in ICP-MS and sample automation.
3. SelectScience: The basic physics of spectroscopy: Light-matter interaction for fun and profit
- Th, 9.3.2023, 17:00 (CET)
This first session of a four-part ‘Fundamentals of Spectroscopy’ course, will examine core concepts essential to understanding common optical spectroscopy methods.
4. Agilent Technologies: Learn How to Obtain Excellent Stability in your ICP-MS: A Conditioning Workshop
- Th, 9.3.2023, 20:00 (CET)
We will share Agilent’s default conditioning recommendations and demonstrate how to condition the cones with all the tips and tricks that Agilent Application Scientists use daily.
5. Agilent Technologies: 21 CFR Compliance for the Cary 3500 UV-Vis Spectrometer through Openlab Enterprise Content Management (ECM)
- Mo, 13.3.2023, 21:30 (CET)
New additions to the Cary 3500's software expand capability for data storage and method approval.
6. Agilent Technologies: Lithium-Ion Battery Industry Chain: Quality Control Insights from Elemental Analysis of High TDS Raw Materials and More by ICP-OES
- Tu, 14.3.2023, 21:30 (CET)
During this talk, a review of data collected from ICP-OES on various battery materials will be discussed with special emphasis on high TDS samples.
7. Agilent Technologies: UV-Vis Instrumentation : From Routine to Advanced Applications Part II
- Th, 16.3.2023, 20:00 (CET)
We will focus on the high end UV-Vis-nir instrumentation and the accessories which allow for a more complex measurements to be made.