Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 46/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 46/2023
In the week from November 13, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Wiley Analytical Science/ZEISS Research Microscopy Solutions: AI-powered X-ray Microscope Reconstruction Technologies for Gamechanging Capabilities in Battery and Fuel Cell Research
- Tu, 14.11.2023, 08:00 (CET)
You will learn how 3D X-ray microscopy coupled with AI-based reconstruction technologies can help to overcome these challenges in imaging and simulation of battery and fuel cell processes
2. Wiley Analytical Science/TESCAN: From Lab to Market: Accelerating Next Generation Battery Development with Plasma FIB-SEM and TOF-SIMS Workflows
- Tu, 14.11.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
The role of a Scanning Electron Microscope equipped with a Focused Ion Beam (FIB-SEM) uniquely combined with a compact Time-of-Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometer (ToF-SIMS).
3. Agilent Technologies: Determination of Arsenic Species in Accordance with US FDA EAM 4.10 and 4.11 by HPLC-ICP-MS Methods
- Tu, 14.11.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
This webinar will discuss the most recent developments in arsenic speciation methodology, with a focus on robust, validated methods for determination of arsenic species in food safety applications.
4. Bruker Daltonics: From Manufacturing to Recycling: Benefits and Use Cases of XRF along the Battery Values Chain
- We, 15.11.2023, 09:00 (CEST)
How to operate our spectrometers and provide valuable tips and tricks.
5. Mestrelab Research: Advanced NMR Strategies for Pharmaceutical Molecule Characterization and Structure Analysis
- We, 15.11.2023, 17:30 (CET)
Measurements of Anisotropic RDC Data for Stereochemical Characterization of Molecules. CASE-3D Methodology and DFT Combine for Structure Analysis of AMGEN APIs. StereoFitter - NMR stereochemical analysis.
6. Agilent Technologies: Bright Path for Portable Infrared Spectroscopy Devices – From Safeguarding Foods to Disease Diagnosis for Point-Of-Care
- We, 15.11.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
Infrared spectroscopy technology provides unique information of the molecular composition in samples that allows for rapid and effective food surveillance, detection of contaminants and disease diagnosis.