Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 41/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 41/2023
In the week from October 9, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Agilent Technologies: Getting excellent results without the complexity! Introduction to EPA 200.8, EPA 6020 methods workflow in ICP-MS
- Tu, 10.10.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
Environmental applications with Agilent ICPMS systems.
2. C&EN/easyXAFS : Lab X-ray Absorption: A New Dimension for Materials Characterization
- We, 11.10.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
The utility of XAS and how newly developed lab-scale instrumentation enables its practical use as an everyday tool for materials characterization.
3. Agilent Technologies: Expanding Your UV-Vis Measurement Capabilities through the use of Accessories
- Th, 12.10.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
Explore various options for expanding measurement capabilities, especially the Cary 3500 with the recently introduced Flexible Module.
4. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of Major and Trace Constituents in Li-ion Battery Electrolyte Solutions using ICP-OES
- Fr, 13.10.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
Broad overview of Li-ion battery architecture and the raw materials that go into them.