Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 26/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 26/2023
In the week from June 26, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Agilent Technologies: Identification of Incoming Raw Materials in Paper Bags, Sacks, Tubs, Bottles, and Barrels
- Tu, 27.6.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
Verification of Incoming Raw Materials in Paper Bags, Sacks, Tubs, Bottles, and Barrels Without a Clean Room or Opening the Container using SORS Raman Technology.
2. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Water & Environmental Analysis User Meeting - Day 2
- We, 28.6.2023, 10:30 (CEST)
Streaming live from our Demo Centre in Hemel Hempstead | Join the complete event or the presentations of your choice only.
3. Büchi: All you need to know for successful NIR calibration development
- We, 28.6.2023, 11:30 (CEST)
Rapid NIR analysis can improve productivity and reduce quality control and development costs. Results can be gained in seconds as opposed to hours.
4. Shimadzu Corporation: Simplified Analysis of Pharmaceutical Products Using FTIR
- We, 28.6.2023, 12:00 (CEST)
Join us for our next webinar and learn more about simplified testing of pharmaceutical products using FTIR and corresponding accessories as well as software features.
5. The Analytical Scientist/Spectra Analysis Instruments: DiscovIR-GC Detector: Integration of GC-FTIR and MS as a Unique Tool in the Identification of Positional and Structural Isomers
- Th, 29.6.2023, 15:30 (CEST)
The presentation will introduce DiscovIR-GC (FTIR) as a universal detector that can be coupled with any Gas Chromatograph.