Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 42/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 42/2023
In the week from October 16, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Agilent Technologies: See it to believe it! Bring it All Together, an ICP-MS software and hardware live demo
- Tu, 17.10.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
Environmental applications with Agilent ICPMS systems.
2. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Elevate your lab: How to manage a successful LIMS implementation
- We, 18.10.2023, 11:00 (CEST)
How to achieve a successful laboratory software installation.
3. New Food magazine/PerkinElmer: Plant-Based Food Revolution: leveraging ICP-MS for quality assurance and nutritional insights
- We, 18.10.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
The world of plant-based foods and the challenges associated with their analysis of nutritional content for safety.
4. Agilent Technologies: Identification of Raw Materials by a Handheld Instrument in Amber Glass, Paper Bags, and Other Challenging Containers
- Fr, 20.10.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
Innovative use of Spatially Offset Raman Spectroscopy (SORS) for Raw Material Verification.