Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 25-26/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 25-26/2023
In the next 14 days, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. SelectScience/Agilent Technologies: TManaging doubly charged rare earth element interferences in single quadrupole and triple quadrupole ICP-MS
- Th, 22.6.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
We will discuss the procedures to correct for doubly charged interferences (ICP-MS), and the utilization of ICP-MS/MS technology to eliminate the bias when doubly charged elements are present.
2. Agilent Technologies: Meeting 21 CFR 11 Compliance with the Cary 3500 Flexible UV-VIS Spectrometer
- Th, 22.6.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
We will discuss an overview of the instrument's newest functions as well as the software's ability.
3. Agilent Technologies: Identification of Incoming Raw Materials in Paper Bags, Sacks, Tubs, Bottles, and Barrels
- Tu, 27.6.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
Verification of Incoming Raw Materials in Paper Bags, Sacks, Tubs, Bottles, and Barrels Without a Clean Room or Opening the Container using SORS Raman Technology.
4. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Water & Environmental Analysis User Meeting - Day 2
- We, 28.6.2023, 10:30 (CEST)
Streaming live from our Demo Centre in Hemel Hempstead | Join the complete event or the presentations of your choice only.
5. Büchi: All you need to know for successful NIR calibration development
- We, 28.6.2023, 11:30 (CEST)
Rapid NIR analysis can improve productivity and reduce quality control and development costs. Results can be gained in seconds as opposed to hours.
6. The Analytical Scientist/Spectra Analysis Instruments: DiscovIR-GC Detector: Integration of GC-FTIR and MS as a Unique Tool in the Identification of Positional and Structural Isomers
- Th, 29.6.2023, 15:30 (CEST)
The presentation will introduce DiscovIR-GC (FTIR) as a universal detector that can be coupled with any Gas Chromatograph.