Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 19/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 19/2023
In the week from May 8, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. C&EN/Metrohm: Optimize Your Process Control of Olefin Isomerization
- Tu, 9.5.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
We will explain how fast, specific Raman spectroscopy improved manufacturing quality and reduced product loss and will give an overview of Raman spectroscopy.
2. Agilent Technologies: Semiconductor Applications and Setup for a variety of Solvents and Matrices by ICP-OES
- Tu, 9.5.2023, 21:30 (CET)
While many Semiconductor applications call for ppt levels and ICPMS analysis, there are many applications in this market that can utilize and ICP-OES for the analysis.
3. Agilent Technologies: 3rd Annual Alcoholic Beverages Virtual Symposium - Wine
- We, 10.5.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
Considerations for the Fast Analysis of Smoke Impacted Wines by SPME GC/MS. Multi Elemental Wine Analysis by MP-AES: Development, Validation and Application.
4. Agilent Technologies: Out of Lab Analysis Workshop: Meet the Handheld FTIR Family
- Th, 11.5.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Agilent’s Handheld FTIR spectrometer is a unique and innovative platform for measuring samples on site to yield fast and reliable chemistry analyses.
5. Agilent Technologies: ICP Expert How To: What is it and How to set up an Advanced Valve System (AVS) for ICP-OES
- Fr, 12.5.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
This presentation will discuss the different types of interferences present in ICP and how to correct for them.