Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 16/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 16/2023
In the from April 17, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Agilent Technologies: Ready to replace your 700 series ICP-OES? The latest 5800 or 5900 will exceed your expectations! Part 2
- Tu, 18.4.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
In the second part of the series, a demonstration of the new hardware and software will be given to make your method transfer seamless.
2. Quantum Analytics/Bruker: Maximizing the Power of Spectroscopy in Your Regulated Analytical Laboratory
- We, 19.4.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Infrared and Raman spectroscopy are ideal tools for verifying product quality, identifying unknown contaminants, and reverse engineering competitive products.
3. Metrohm: How Near-Infrared Spectroscopy can make your QA/QC faster and reduce costs
- Th, 20.4.2023, 16:00 (CEST)
We will explain how NIRS works, present several application examples and demonstrate how this technology is implemented focusing on the potential of NIRS to help manufacturing companies.
4. SelectScience/Andor Technology: Pushing the limits: Optical spectroscopy at the extremes
- Th, 20.4.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
We will look at several advanced applications that do the seemingly impossible, from counting individual photons to looking inside exploding plasmas.
5. Agilent Technologies: Overview of Atomic Techniques and how Microwave Plasma compares to Atomic Absorption and Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectroscopy Techniques: Which is right for you?
- Th, 20.4.2023, 20:00 (CET)
This presentation will cover questions as it compares to AAS and ICP techniques. Learn the advantages of each techniques and which applications are best for each.