Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 32/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 32/2023
In the week from August 7, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Agilent Technologies: Unearth the importance of Single Mass Resolution for MS/MS with Triple Quadrupole ICP-MS (ICP-QQQ)
- Tu, 8.8.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
Typically challenging elements of P, S and Si and show how ultrarace level analysis of these elements can easily be achieved.
2. Agilent Technologies: Discover how Microwave Plasma-Atomic Emission Spectrometer (MP-AES) offers superior workflow productivity over Flame Atomic Absorption
- Th, 10.8.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
Challenging applications that can be easily resolved by MP-AES.
3. Agilent Technologies: Understanding UV-Vis Instrumental Parameters
- Fr, 11.8.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
This presentation will provide an insight into baseline correction, spectral bandwidth, data interval, and many additional settings