Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 20-21/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 20-21/2023
In the next 2 weeks, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Agilent Technologies: Analysis of aqueous Environmental samples using UV-Vis instrumentation
- Mo, 15.5.2023
Discover even more analysis you can perform with the Cary 60 UV-Vis in the Environmental area.
2. Agilent Technologies: The importance of controlling contamination and choosing the right sample introduction system even before you start your analysis to achieve the best detection limits
- Tu, 16.5.2023
Even before you start your analysis, controlling environmental contamination and choosing the right sample introduction system is the first step.
3. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Enhancing the scientific experience using laboratory software
- We, 17.5.2023
Novel ways to interact with LIMS. Delivering knowledge from data. Automation solutions. Intuitive workflows.
4. C&EN/Agilent Technologies: Optimizing Optics Using Advanced Spectrophotometry
- Th, 18.5.2023
This webinar will guide you on the best practices, tools, and techniques needed to get the most reliable, verifiable insights into your optical components.
5. Agilent Technologies: Optimizing Analysis of Oils and Organic Solvents by ICPOES
- Th, 18.5.2023
We will cover steps to ensure maximum stability and robustness in organic solvent analysis using proper hardware selection, optimized plasma conditions, and background correction techniques.
6. Agilent Technologies: A discussion on the Theory of FTIR
- Fr, 19.5.2023
This session will focus on the theory of Infrared and will discuss some modern infrared analytical techniques.
7. Agilent Technologies: The importance of tuning and setting up your method on your ICPMS to achieve the best detection limits
- Tu, 23.5.2023, 21:30 (CET)
Once you have prepped your samples and maintained contamination. The next step is properly tuning and setting up your ICPMS to give the best results.
8. Agilent Technologies: Demystifying Molecular Instrumentation and Applications
- Th, 25.5.2023, 20:00 (CET)
Agilent Technologies Molecular Instrumentation and Applications...