Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 47/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 47/2023
In the week from November 20, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Shimadzu Corporation: Fast-Track Microplastics Research: Advanced, Automated Workflows For Environmental Analysis
- Tu, 21.11.2023, 08:30 (CEST)
Explore how Shimadzu's state-of-the-art analytical and measuring instruments are leading the way in microplastics research, analysis, and characterization.
2. SelectScience/HORIBA: Testing and measurement solutions for hydrogen technologies
- Tu, 21.11.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
Solutions for the full development and manufacturing lifecycle that are enabling a global adoption of hydrogen technologies.
3. Bruker Daltonics: Bee or not to be? Is your honey authentic?
- Th, 23.11.2023, 14:00 (CET)
The webinar will discuss the application of H-NMR and the Honey Profiling 3.1 Method in daily routine for authenticity and quality analysis of honey.