Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 29/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 29/2023
In the week from July 17, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
👉 Search and filter in almost 2 500 GC, LC and MS webinars.
1. Thermo Fisher Scientific: Powering through the complexity of elemental environmental analysis
- Tu, 18.7.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
The key role that Thermo Scientific iCAP RQplus ICP-MS has in a modern high-throughput regulated environmental laboratory.
2. Agilent Technologies: Take a deep dive with us and learn Advanced Tuning Tips and Tricks for Single Quadrupole ICP-MS
- Tu, 18.7.2023, 21:30 (CEST)
In this presentation we will take a through approach to optimizing various ICP-MS method parameters to improve your analysis.
3. Technology Networks/Agilent Technologies /PAL System/PerkinElmer/SCIEX /SciNote/LabVantage: Advances in Food & Beverage Analysis 2023
- We, 19.7.2023, 17:00 (CEST)
The third edition of this online symposium will provide industry and academic scientists with the opportunity to hear from experts from across the field.
4. Agilent Technologies: Easy Workflow for Analysis of Microplastics
- Th, 20.7.2023, 20:00 (CEST)
The 8700 provides an easy flow for analysis of microplastics so that non-spectroscopists can generate accurate, reliable data without prior experience using an infrared microscope.
5. Agilent Technologies: Tips & Tricks to increase Productivity on ICP-OES
- Fr, 21.7.2023, 19:00 (CEST)
Familiarize yourself with the hardware and software of an Agilent ICP-OES