Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 13/2023
LabRulez: Webinars LabRulezICPMS Week 13/2023
In the week from March 27, the following webinars await you in the field of atomic and molecular spectroscopy and spectrometry
1. Agilent Technologies: Use of FTIR Technology for the analysis of Sugars and Sweeteners in alcoholic Beverages and in the Food Industry
- Mo, 27.3.2023, 20:30 (CEST)
Review of the potential use of FTIR technology for the identification and quantification of sugars in alcoholic beverages and of sugars and sweeteners in food industry product.
2. Separation Science/Thermo Fisher Scientific: Powering through the complexity of elemental environmental analysis
- Tu, 28.3.2023, 11:00
The key role that Thermo Scientific iCAP RQplus ICP-MS has in a modern high-throughput regulated environmental laboratory.
3. Agilent Technologies: Ready to replace your 7700? The latest 7850 or 7900 will exceed your expectations! Part 1
- Tu, 28.3.2023, 20:30 (CET)
Join us in this two-part webinar series to find out what the new generations of Agilent single quadrupole systems: 7850 ICPMS, and 7900 ICPMS have to offer.
4. HORIBA Scientific: What makes Raman microscopy the ideal coupling method between optical microscopy and chemical characterization?
- Th, 30.3.2023, 15:00 (CEST)
We will present how these different microscopy modalities, combined with Raman spectroscopy, make Raman microscopy so powerful.
5. Agilent Technologies: Cleaning Verification with FTIR Spectroscopy
- Th, 30.3.2023, 20:00 (CET)
FTIR spectroscopy provide a practical and economical solution for contamination detection and cleaning verification.
6. Agilent Technologies: ICP-MS MassHunter How To: What are and How to use Templates
- Fr, 31.3.2023, 18:00 (CEST)
Topics include, but are not limited to, Building a batch template, Half mass correction, Reporting templates, and IntelliQuant, to name a few.